Are you looking to eliminate impurities affecting the overall health and appearance of your skin? As you may know, life can take a toll on our skin, especially our face. Sun damage, pollution, environmental toxins, hormonal fluctuations, even the food we eat can make us look older than we are.
Fortunately, Med-Life-Fit has the facial treatment solution. Our facial treatments are more than just soap and water. We can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, as well as, repair sun damage, and even lighten age spots.
Our facial treatments can help turn back the hands of time. Let’s explore some of our facial treatments. Let’s get you feeling and looking younger today:
Do You Show These Signs of Aging?
• Skin color more gray because of less blood flow.
• Fine vertical lines around the mouth
• Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn,” or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
• Scars from trauma, acne, or chicken pox?
The Vampire Facial® [trademarked by designer-physician, Charles Runels, MD] offers an innovative combination that’s become a sensation worldwide!
How is it done…
The 3 Steps of the Vampire Facial® Procedure
1. Dr. Dowe isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood.
2. Dr. Dowe then uses a micro-needling device to create multiple micropunctures– both driving the isolated growth factors into the skin & creating stimulus for tightening and rejuvenation of the collagen of the face.
3. Dr. Dowe then paints the growth factors onto the micro-punctures so that the growth factors soak into the tissue for further stimulation of tightening and skin rejuvenation
These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should be generated). The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured!
The skin tightens, and glows with color, and scaring softens for a beautiful younger and very natural result. The effects of the procedure improve for 2 to 3 months
5006 Mud Ln,
Louisville, KY 40229
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY
9:00AM - 6:00PM
9:00AM - 9:00PM
10512 Meeting St,
Prospect, Ky 40059
MONDAY 9:00AM - 5:00PM
WEDNESDAY 9:00AM - 4:00PM
TUESDAY, THURSDAY 10:00AM - 7:00PM
FRIDAY - CLOSED
SATURDAY - BY APPOINTMENT
2600 W Broadway,
Louisville, Ky 40211
THURSDAY - 9:00AM - 5:00PM